Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but to dance in the rain.. 🙂
I have been thinking about something lately… How many of you all are out their worrying for your future. No doubt that one should plan the future ahead so as to take decisions in present and decisions of what you want as well as desire.
But in the midst of thinking this, we forget about our present. We forget about the, ‘NOW’ we are living right now; the ‘NOW’ which we can control. Life is unpredictable. You never know what happens in life. All your future plans can go wide of the mark. Well happened with me lots of time. I look forward to something, plan something else and what happens in reality is totally opposite of it. People are just running behind power, money etc. like its going to bring real happiness to you.
So I would request you to just sit back and calm down for a moment. Look around yourself and within you. See, if –
1. Who are you?
2. What are you proud about yourself?
3. Do you love yourself?
4. What you are doing is what you actually want?
5. What are your priorities in you life?
6. If you weren’t scared what would you do?
7. What do you fear loosing the most?
8. What would you today if there is no tomorrow?
9. Where are you living right now – past, present or future?
10. Are you taking care of people who actually care for you and love you?
11. Are you working for your dreams?
12. What did I learn this past month?
13. Most important, ARE YOU HAPPY AND CONTENT?
Just think about it.. Answer lies within you..
Life is very short. It now depends upon you how you live and make out of it. Don’t waste time on worthless and silly things. Do what makes you heart happy. Take out some time and spend it with your loved ones who are out there waiting for you. Follow you heart.
You can write about your questions and opinions about the same through comments given below or directly contact me on – email@example.com